Our uniforms are a source of team pride.
All Central Ohio Rowing (COR formerly Dublin Crew) athletes within the same division (Novice, Varsity) wear the same uniforms. Uniforms must be purchased by the rower. We do our best to provide uniforms for rates as close as possible to “cost” (what we pay the uniform maker, plus shipping/handling).
- Varsity rowers will be in the classic rowing “unitard”. Unitards must be purchased through COR.
- Novice rowers will be in a rowing tank and black spandex shorts. The rowing tank must be purchased through COR.
- Rowers will receive a free team T-shirt as part of their registration fee.
- Varsity rowers have the option to order personalized varsity jackets.
- Parents are encouraged to purchase COR merchandise to wear on regatta days. For everyone, some past season apparel items are typically available at discounted prices. View our Spirit Wear Page for purchase, as available during the season.
- For everyone, some past season apparel items are typically available at discounted prices.
If you have any questions about apparel, please send us an email.